Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Song-a-Week #2 - "Frontwards" (Orig. by Pavement)



I've had the flu for the past five days and it's been less than a cakewalk. Needless to say, no recording happening.

So what I'm posting here is my cover of a Pavement song that I recorded for a compilation that an Italian label, Homesleep put out in 2003. I submitted "Frontwards" from the Watery, Domestic EP and they liked it, but another band had already submitted that song, so I sent them a 4-track recording of "Circa 1762" that was okay, but not as good I think.

Mp3 --> "Frontwards"

2 comments:

suealex said...

again, loving it. More, please.

losgardner said...

So I'm months late here, but you're my freakin' hero. You got style for miles and miles brother.

- gardner

ps> "are they alloy or chrome"!! I've been trying to figure that our for a dozen years or more